RV, Trailer, & Camper Storage
Sometimes we just don’t have space to store all our toys at home. RVs (recreational vehicles) are particularly challenging in this regard. If you don’t have an RV entrance to your garage, you will not be able to store your RV inside. And, perhaps you don’t want to take up valuable driveway space. Even more likely, your HOA may have rules governing the types and sizes of RVs that can be stored in your home.
If any of these issues are plaguing you, choose RV storage from Waukesha Storage. We have the safest, most convenient, and affordable RV storage in the Waukesha, WI area.
Why Purchase RV Storage?
There are a lot of benefits from storing your RV at Waukesha Storage.
- Indoor and outdoor storage options.
- Securely fenced facilities with electronic access control.
- Convenient drive-up access for most units.
- Affordable and transparent pricing.
- Seasonal storage is available.
We also offer boat storage. With Waukesha Storage, you no longer need to store your RV and boat in separate locations.
RV Storage Options
At Waukesha Storage, we offer two types of RV storage: indoor and outdoor.
Indoor RV Storage
We offer warehouse storage for your RV. Our warehouses have 20×20 doors. Whether you have a large boat or a large RV, you will have no problems getting it into the warehouse.
Indoor RV storage has the advantage of keeping your vehicle out of the elements. But, it will cost you more than out outside RV storage options.
Outdoor RV Storage
Outdoor RV storage is the most economical way to store your RV at Waukesha Storage. We offer outdoor RV storage that accommodates RVs up to 38-feet. Most RVs will fall into these size restrictions. Even some Class A RVs (the big guys) are under 38-feet long. If you have a 5th Wheel RV or travel trailer, you can also store it in our outdoor RV storage spaces.
Common RV Sizes and Types
RVs are classified according to their length and the way they are driven. Knowing the type and size you have will help you determine the storage options best suited to your vehicle.
Common sizes and types of RVs include
- Class A: These are the large drivable RVs. They range from 21-45 feet long.
- Class B: These are the smallest type of drivable RVs. They range from 17-19 feet long.
- Class C: It may seem counter-intuitive, but these are the medium drivable RVs. They range from 20-31 feet long.
- Towed RVs: Towed RVs can either be of the pop-up, travel trailer, or 5th wheel variety.
RV Storage FAQs:
- Do I need to winterize my RV for storage?
If you store your RV in our warehouse, then minimal winterization will be needed. RVs stored outdoors will need to be winterized.
- How much does RV storage in Waukesha cost?
We have a variety of ways to store an RV at Waukesha Storage. We have inside a warehouse, we have outside also. Please contact us with the size of your RV & we can discuss in detail.
- How quickly can I rent space for my RV?
If we have the space for your RV, we’d be happy to have you move in immediately!
- How secure is your RV storage space?
We are a secure self storage facility, surrounded by fencing and security gates as well as 24/7 video surveillance. We have a manager on site during business hours.
- Can I store my RV for a few months of the year?
Yes, we do have RV’ers that store seasonally, we would be happy to accomodate you!
- Do I need insurance for my RV while it’s in storage?
Insurance is encouraged. We suggest you speak with your agent about storing your RV. Please know that we do not insure what you store with us.