Businesses need storage too. It doesn’t matter if your business is large or small. All that extra paperwork and equipment needs to go somewhere. If you are a business owner and need a place to keep those extraneous odds and ends, you need to contact Waukesha Storage right away.
Why Purchase Business Storage
Storage options for businesses can be limited in many self-storage companies. This is not the case for Waukesha Storage. We have four locations—Brookfield, WI; Pewaukee, WI; Madison, WI; and Waukesha, WI—that provide business storage. In fact, our unparalleled security, convenience, and a number of options make us the primer business storage company in Wisconsin.
Other reasons to use business storage at Waukesha Storage include
- Security: We have the most secure storage facilities around. They are surrounded by a fence. Plus, access to our lots is electrically controlled, and you are the only one who can enter your unit. Our employees cannot even get into them. All of your business documents and equipment will be safe when you use our services.
- Convenience: Almost all of our large units have drive-up access. If you plan on storing a lot of business items with us, then purchase one of these units. The ability to drive directly to your unit and unload it is amazingly convenient.
- Available warehouse storage: We also offer indoor warehouse storage for those items that are too big to fit into our regular units. The doors to the warehouse are 20×20. Boats, RVs, and extra-large business equipment can all be stored in our warehouse.
Business Storage Options
At Waukesha Storage, we offer a large number of units for your business storage needs. Each unit size can be purchased with or without climate control. The larger units also allow you the option of purchasing outdoor access.
A quick overview of our business storage units follows:
- 5×10 Units: There is not a lot of space in these units. But, if your business only needs a small amount of temporary storage, the 5×10 unit may be for you.
- 10×10 Units: With about 100 square feet of storage space, a 10×10 unit is perfect for the business that is looking to store paperwork.
- 10×15 Units: If you need a little more space for your business storage, try the 10×15 unit. These units will fit a variety of furniture, boxes, and small appliances.
- 10×20 Units: Our 10×20 units are the size of a small one-car garage. In fact, these units will fit a small vehicle and a few boxes of materials.
- 10×25 Units: These units are slightly longer than the 10×20 units and provide more space for your business storage needs.
- 10×30 Units: 10×30 units provide about 300 square feet of space. Medium-sized businesses that need lots of storage could use these units.
- 12×40 Units: The 12×40 units are the largest size we offer. They have a door at each end for convenient access to all of your business materials. They are about the size of a 2.5 car garage.
- Outdoor Storage: If your business has vehicles that require storage, we have options for that as well. You can choose from a variety of outdoor storage lots that are available to view on our Self Storage Units page.
Business Storage FAQs
How much does business storage in Waukesha, Wisconsin cost?
Depending on business size, we have units ranging from 5×10’s to 30×40, depending on availability.
What should I look for in a business storage facility?
Accessibility and security are 2 main focal points to look for.
What security can I expect in a business storage?
We are a gated, well lit and camera activated storage facility.
Can I get into by business storage unit any time I want?
Our customers have 24/7 access.